Not more than a Buyer is willing to pay
Not more than your competition
- Establishing Market Value
- Market Value is established by Market Conditions such as Supply and Demand
- Agents do not establish market value. Agents show and market. Buyers buy.
- Property will not sell for more than the value received for the price paid.
- Value must equal or exceed price. Buyers and Agents are sophisticated shoppers.
- Value can be raised by low or no cost improvements
- Factors that have little or no relation to value
- Sellers need for money.
- Cost of improvements.
- Improvements made for the sellers enjoyment may not be as desirable to a buyer
- Replacement of maintenance items such as water heaters, furnaces and roofs.